Providing debt relief services in our current economy is changing and you will need to adjust to these changes. There are new rules that you will need to follow if you sign up clients by telephone. There are new disclosures that need to be made to your customers when offering debt relief services. You will also want to make a face to face meeting with your client before accepting and fees for providing debt relief services.
The main rules you will need to follow are in the telemarketing laws. Once you know these rules you will be able to begin offering debt relief services to your clients.
Are You Building a Debt Negotiation Business?
If you are in the process of building your own debt negotiation business and are willing to take the next necessary steps towards this goal…Learn the “Five Step System to Building a Debt Negotiation Business”.
We are still in a recession with a high level of unemployment and a lot of folks out there need your help with solving their overwhelming debt problems.
You still have a lot of questions about how to structure the business, the best way to partner with companies that specialize in debt negotiation. Also, you have questions about how much you will be compensated for your services.
What if you had a Step-by-Step System that showed you exactly how to build your debt negotiation business? Would you follow each of the Five Steps of that System?
Step by Step Guidance
The Debt Negotiation Five Step System which you can download in the next few minutes walks you through with detailed instructions on how to build your debt negotiation empire so you can begin helping others with their debt related problems in as little as seven days.
So this is what you get:
- A Step by Step System, not available in any other source, that shows you exactly what you need to do to build your debt negotiation business
- An easy to implement shortcut to jump start your Debt Negotiation Business.
- Insider tips that will help speed up the learning curve to learning debt negotiation techniques.
- Three debt negotiation forms that every debt negotiation business should have at the core of their business.
- Discover the keys to finding the right debt negotiation strategy and program for each of your debt negotiation clients.
- Identification of the “debt settlement sweet spot” which will help you determine which of your clients are good candidates for this lucrative program.
- Detailed instructions on ways to find the best debt negotiation partners to complement your business.
- And most important: discover the new method to find other money making opportunities related to debt negotiation niche businesses.
These gems of tips and guidance are worthy of the price of this Guide on their own and are included in the Five Step System.
Amazing Free Bonus Guide Included with your Purchase
Order the Five Step Debt Negotiation System today and Receive the Debt Settlement Roadmap Guide as a Bonus at no additional cost to you:
What you’ll get in this Bonus Guide: “Your Road Map to Starting Your Own Debt Settlement Company”. This additional Step by Step Instructional Guide shows you the exact steps you need to take to set up your own debt settlement business in the next seven days. Here’s what you will get when you read this Bonus Road Map Guide:
- Step by Step Instructions of the Top Three Action Items You Should Take Today to your end zone goal of having your own effective and profitable Debt Settlement Business.
- Directions on how to find the best back-end debt settlement provider including where to get names and contact information for companies that are reputable and have high ratings by industry organizations.
- Access to the “Secret 17 Questions You Need to Ask” Worksheet – You will use this worksheet to screen out each of the back-end providers with whom you are considering working.
- DS Tips Section of the Road Map shows you the Debt Settlement enrollment rules and fee structures you need to know so that you can explain these rules to your new clients.
- Answers to the question, “How long will it take to settle each of the debts that need to be addressed for a particular client?”
- Minimum monthly payment requirements for your new clients – How much does the client have to place in the account each month?
- Maximum terms for DS clients and minimum debt amounts that are eligible into a typical debt settlement program.
- And much more …
30 Days Money Back Guarantee:
Keep the Five Step System and the Bonus Road Map Guide for 30days, try it out, and if you are not satisfied that you now have a better understanding how to build your own debt negotiation business, then send me an email and I will cheerfully refund your money. You have nothing to lose.
Download The Special Report “Your Five Step System to Building a Debt Negotiation Business Empire”
Note – when you complete you order, you will automatically be sent to the download page in about five seconds. Please wait for Clickbank to forward you to the download page. You will also be receiving a confirming email with an additional link to the Five Step System via email. Please keep an eye out for these emails after you complete your order.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to try the Five Step Business Negotiation System today?
P. S. With this package you will also receive detailed information about an easy to implement short cut that shows you how to expand your debt negotiation business into offering other related products and services that will help you grow your business and expand your bottom line.
Let us Help You onto the Road of Success of Owning Your Own Debt Negotiation Business!